River Linen by Red River 230gsm
Love this! the texture of canvas media and the flexible use of a paper stock. If you are not planning on doing a gallery wrap but want the appearance on canvas for your piece, I would go this route!
60lb. River Linen's elegant surface adds just the right level of texture to your images without interfering with details.
You can use River Linen for greeting and note cards, portraits, portfolios, and many other inkjet printing projects. River Linen is an archival paper made from pure alpha cellulose. It is acid and lignin-free.
- Matte surface that takes on a very slight sheen when printed.
- High-performance coating for bright colors, deep blacks.
- Acid-free base stock. Acid-free coating.
- There are no markings or logos on the back.
- Texture adds subtle elegance to your images
- Bright white tone makes colors pop and increases contrast
$17.c square inch
width"x height"x $.17c
Available up to 16"x 20"